- Registering for KRA PIN/VAT – You will need this important document in order to make VAT Returns, apply for Tax Compliance Certificate and to generate etr receipts
- Company Seal and rubber stamps– Some banks require that you must have a company seal and rubber stamps in order to open a business bank account
- Opening a business bank account – make sure it covers your needs such as option to borrow loans easily for expansion
- Managing your accounts – You will need to put structures so you will be able to monitor your business cashflow. This is where most start-up fail.
- Creating a website – Secure your domain name & set-up your email address then plan for a website for your business
- Marketing your website online – this will include social media such as Facebook and Instagram
- Knowing your customers (KYC) – You need to know what your customer NEEDS and not WANTS!
- creating your working space- make sure you have a place where you can meet your customer and store your goods.
This are some of the things that you requires. The objectives of the company will determine what you will requires